- Breadwoman Variations: Anna Homler & Special Guests Lilian Steiner and Samuel Karmel Berriedale, Tasmania, Austrailia +
Turrell Stage / Organ Room, MONA 655 Main Rd.
Berriedale, Tasmania 7011
A spirit, a guardian, a witness to life on earth.
- Carla Bozulich / Breadwoman / Elaine Carey & Gabie Strong Los Angeles, CA +
Zebulon Café Concert 2478 Fletcher Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90039
- BREADWOMAN at Santa Monica Library Santa Monica, CA +
Santa Monica Library 601 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 9040
Anna Homler, voice & Jorge Martin, electronic modules
with Maya Gingery as Breadwoman
- Clinker: Anna Homler and Tania Chen New York, New York +
The Clinker 149 Christopher Street
New York, New York
- Commend: Anna Homler & Jorge Martin with visuals from Victoria Keddie New York, New York +
Commend 172 Forsyth St. Ground Floor
New York, New York 10002
- Breadwoman at Knockdown Center Maspeth, NY +
KNOCKDOWN CENTER 52-19 Flushing Ave.
Maspeth, NY 11378
Breadwoman is “a language arising,” the sound and document of Anna Homler divining speech, lyrical fragments, and melody...
- Friday October 14: Voices at Dynasty Center Los Angeles, CA, US +
Dynasty Center 818 N. Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
This is the United States premiere of Interpreting Bardem by Jacques Demierre and Vincent Barras, a piece for 6 voices.
- Performance: Anna Homler and Jorge Martin Los Angeles, CA +
l.a.Eyeworks Beverly 7386 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2501
Anna Homler and Jorge Martin in celebration of our 37th Anniversary
- ARK Presents! New Music Concert Altadena, CA +
ARK Gallery and Studios 2599 Fair Oaks Ave.
Altadena, CA 91001
Jorge Martin and Anna Homler
- July 3 - Center For The Arts +
- Center For The Arts
Collectively known as JAB, this trio of dedicated and diligent musical explorers collaborate to create wonders!
- Anna Homler with Jorge Martin & Rich West at The Geffen Contemporary +
- The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA
Inspired by the ambient glow of Dan Flavin’s “monument” for V. Tatlin (1969), Monument is a yearlong series of performances by Los Angeles–based musicians and sound artists staged within the current installation of MOCA’s permanent collection.
- Pitchfork and Northside Festival +
- Saint Vitus
Breadwoman performing as part of the annual Northside Festival showcase.
- Anna Homler, Steven Warwick, DeForrest Brown, Jr. and Visual Artists in Conversation +
- Printed Matter Bookstore
Visual artists and musicians Anna Homler ( Los Angeles) & Steven Warwick (Berlin) will be joined in conversation by writer DeForrest Brown, Jr. about their respective practices and also how they came together to work on the Breadwoman project.